Whst album you got on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Had little angels, stone temple pilots, soundgarden on while working on the couch this afty

Interrupted by the other half who yesterday hilariously discovered she can control alexa from work. So was interrupted by Baby Shark, Boyz2men and a Christmas song

Hope this helps

Had little angels, stone temple pilots, soundgarden on while working on the couch this afty

Interrupted by the other half who yesterday hilariously discovered she can control alexa from work. So was interrupted by Baby Shark, Boyz2men and a Christmas song

Hope this helps

:lol:

It helps that I don't have Alexa.

Hope this helps

It helps that I don't have Alexa.
It was quite amusing the first time.

She kept it turning it on yesterday when I had This Morning on. Chef bloke was cooking. Sent her a text saying Alexa must think "pulled pork" means "alexa turn on"

Today it wasn't quite so funny

Currently the new Perfume Genius. before that a great find,Melbourne band called Black Cab and their album Altoment diary.

This morning started with a new album out today from Hear and Now called Alba Sol.

All great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back