Who's the best batsman in the world today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clarke, Amla & Cook are all the form players at present.

I Havent seen the test rankings but I'll bet this isn't the top 3.

I tell you what Kallis has over 13000 test runs at an average of over 56 producing the goods year in year out. In recent times since 2010 he has averaged over 65 and he cant even get in the top 6 in the world according to here :lol:

The likes of KP, Cook, Clarke etc are world class players but they have a bit to go to be considered as good as Kallis IMO. I reckon they would say so themselves, well apart from KP that is.

I tell you what Kallis has over 13000 test runs at an average of over 56 producing the goods year in year out. In recent times since 2010 he has averaged over 65 and he cant even get in the top 6 in the world according to here :lol:

The likes of KP, Cook, Clarke etc are world class players but they have a bit to go to be considered as good as Kallis IMO. I reckon they would say so themselves, well apart from KP that is.

Spot on. I think because he is a genuine allrounder people forget how good a batsmen he is. One of the best batsmen of his generation and one of the greatest allrounders of all time.

Defo spot on. Kallis has produced the goods over many years and is still producing the goods today.
I must say I really rate Alistair Cook the best among the chasing pack. Every time he goes to the wicket you expect him to get a high score. He has also produced the goods all over the world as well as at home. Temperament is also excellent. Never seems to get flustered or lose his focus.

9th according to ICC rankings. So whilst he is without doubt one of the best cricketers ever, the posters on here have a point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back