Who would actually look better in a different team?

Rambo Pumpkins

Full Back
This isn't a 'lets sell em all thread', but if we work on the basis that all of our players will eventually leave, or at the very least have an acceptable price on their head, it made me wonder which of them are restrained by a 'youth first policy', and which ones are made to look better because of it?

For example, if Jack Clark was sold, I can see him being so-so in a middling premier team like Fulham or Palace, whereas I can see Dan Neil growing into himself even more when he eventually moves, much as Jordan Henderson did.

So who for you will go onto a big post Sunderland career, who will flatter to decieve?

I honestly think we aren’t getting the best out of the players at the moment (as opposed to, say, twelve months ago) so, on that basis, all of them would look better in a different team - providing that team had a plan, a style of playing and some semblance of formation!

Ballard will do well in the prem. I also think Hume has a big future too.

Chris Rigg will be a star as well if he keeps developing the way he is.

Think Ballard will depend who he's paired with. Strikes me as a bit of a Harry McGuire sometimes. Hume definitely. There is something of the Stuart Pearce about him.

Back