Who will be relegated from the Championship and Prem next season?

Plymouth
Cardiff
Rotherham

Everton
Luton
Sheff Utd

This I want Plymouth to stay up but the amount loan players they had and losing key players I don't see it.

And you prem predictions are spot on, expect I think Everton will finish 19th with Luton in 20th both down before May, Sheff U down on the final day
Palace under 900yr old owl face next season ? Agree

You’ll play in the championship again before Everton ever do

Palace are looking for a new manager Woy was just caretaker

Last edited:
Mad how people are predicting Prem teams considering the 3 who just went up all stayed up and we're not into transfer window yet ffs :D

Championship more predictable as it's usually the shittest ran clubs or the squad was just outright turd and there isn't much money to play about with if you're flirting in the bottom half. So based on that it'll be a combination of either Plymouth/Ipswich/QPR/Cardiff/Rotherham

People saying Huddersfield even though Warnock is staying on... I'd have them as surprise playoff pushes, the man's an actual genius in the league.

Last edited:
If the rumours about Wolves FFP problems and Lopetegui being unsettled are true, they’re in massive trouble. Looks like Neves is leaving and a few of their core players from the last few years have been released already.

Back