Who was the last safc midfield player to score a hat trick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

That’s what I was thinking of but now have doubts as others don’t.

sure he scored four in a 6-2 win but a statto is needed to resolve
Hope it doesn’t complicate even more but I seem to remember Rostron didn’t play the next game for some reason. Gregoire played instead and missed a host of easy chances in a defeat.

Hope it doesn’t complicate even more but I seem to remember Rostron didn’t play the next game for some reason. Gregoire played instead and missed a host of easy chances in a defeat.

No, Rostron played in the next game, a shocking home defeat to Cardiff 1-2 that cost us promotion. Rostron missed a penalty at 0-1, they made it 0-2 shortly afterwards and Jackie Ashurst got one back.

Gregoire played in the 0-1 home defeat to Blackburn , he had a nightmare and got dogs abuse from the crowd.

Last edited:
No, Rostron played in the next game, a shocking home defeat to Cardiff 1-2 that cost us promotion. Rostron missed a penalty at 0-1, they made it 0-2 shortly afterwards and Jackie Ashurst got one back.
Great goal by ashurst bullet at the roker end, I know that for certain

thing was our last game at Wrexham we won and were in the top three. Palace had one game left and beat Burnley 2-0 and we finished fourth

Great goal by ashurst bullet at the roker end, I know that for certain

thing was our last game at Wrexham we won and were in the top three. Palace had one game left and beat Burnley 2-0 and we finished fourth

Yep. Stoke got a last minute goal at Nitts County to win 1-0, a draw and we would've gone up.

Gregoire played in the 0-1 home defeat to Blackburn , he had a nightmare and got dogs abuse from the crowd.
Thanks. I thought I remembered those games all too well, sadly, but I still managed to mix things up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back