WHO pandemic treaty

The WHO treaty will be final nail in the coffin of democracy, or what's left of it. It hands sovereignty over to non elected people who have agendas to de populate the world and basically imprison those left in SMART cities under constant surveillance. Of course its all done under the banner we are doing our best to keep you safe and healthy but the truth is far more sinister. We must not allow this to happen in any shape or from

The WHO treaty will be final nail in the coffin of democracy, or what's left of it. It hands sovereignty over to non elected people who have agendas to de populate the world and basically imprison those left in SMART cities under constant surveillance. Of course its all done under the banner we are doing our best to keep you safe and healthy but the truth is far more sinister. We must not allow this to happen in any shape or from
Has the tin foil lost its powers? 🤣🥱

Has the tin foil lost its powers? 🤣🥱
I think we have already signed this agreement which will finish this country off in terms of what we used to be. The few freedoms remaining with taken from us and we will have a new sovereign reigning over us the WHO and WEF and people will say " where did that come from ", it came out of nowhere. It didn't, it started with Covid there opening volley and has been planned since the late 40s. I warned all about the Covid scam, now I telling this is going to enslave you along with digital ID and social credit scoring with carbon tax. That's if you can keep dodging the de population programme running along at a steady pace now thanks to the

Last edited:
I think we have already signed this agreement which will finish this country off in terms of what we used to be. The few freedoms remaining with taken from us and we will have a new sovereign reigning over us the WHO and WEF and people will say " where did that come from ", it came out of nowhere. It didn't, it started with Covid there opening volley and has been planned since the late 40s. I warned all about the Covid scam, now I telling this is going to enslave you along with digital ID and social credit scoring with carbon tax. That's if you can keep dodging the de population programme running along at a steady pace now thanks to the

Ebenezer Howard has a lot to answer.

🤡

After experiencing how the vast majority of the country were scared witless over a virus that didn’t harm the vast majority, nothing now would surprise me.

After experiencing how the vast majority of the country were scared witless over a virus that didn’t harm the vast majority, nothing now would surprise me.
Your not wrong. I really cant understand why nobody on here is talking about the greatest coup de ta ever staged which is happening right now. This power grab will leave humanity enslaved and microchipped to even control our thoughts. Most don't realise that the injections they took carry DNA which has already changed them from humans to transhuman. Don't shout link, source or any of the usual shite wake up and do some research. We are at war with WEF.

Your not wrong. I really cant understand why nobody on here is talking about the greatest coup de ta ever staged which is happening right now. This power grab will leave humanity enslaved and microchipped to even control our thoughts. Most don't realise that the injections they took carry DNA which has already changed them from humans to transhuman. Don't shout link, source or any of the usual shite wake up and do some research. We are at war with WEF.
🤡

"coup de ta" 🤡

f***ing hell man.

I used layman's terms for ease of understanding
It's not layman's terms man you silly sausage. What might make a difference to how much credence your posts get, would be if you spent time to actually ensure that the grammar and punctuation are sound even if the content appears a little "unusual".

No-one with a modicum of intelligence is going to given credence to a post that contains......

"Coup de ta"

Is that Yorkshire, PGtips, Tetley or Ringtons

It's not layman's terms man you silly sausage. What might make a difference to how much credence your posts get, would be if you spent time to actually ensure that the grammar and punctuation are sound even if the content appears a little "unusual".

No-one with a modicum of intelligence is going to given credence to a post that contains......

"Coup de ta"

Is that Yorkshire, PGtips, Tetley or Ringtons
Especially the fucknugget can't even spell it correctly

I wish my wallet was as thick as you

Back