Who is making the big decisions?

me is back

Goalkeeper
is it KLD or KS?

When Johnson left, the process to get a new manager in was delayed by talk around Keane. At the time it was reported this came from KLD.

In the summer, it was strongly rumoured Farioli had been identified. Who made the call to keep Mowbray instead?

This season it seemed the plan was to give Mowbray the season, then he spoke out about transfers. Who made the call to pull the trigger before we had the replacement in place?

These are all fairly impulsive decisions that were contrary to the long term plan, and none of them seem data-driven.

I am wondering how much of this came from KS and how much from the young owner?

The Beale decision I am assuming is KS, as it does seem more “data” based. Certainly didn’t pass the common sense test. no getting away from that.

is it KLD or KS?

When Johnson left, the process to get a new manager in was delayed by talk around Keane. At the time it was reported this came from KLD.

In the summer, it was strongly rumoured Farioli had been identified. Who made the call to keep Mowbray instead?

This season it seemed the plan was to give Mowbray the season, then he spoke out about transfers. Who made the call to pull the trigger before we had the replacement in place?

These are all fairly impulsive decisions that were contrary to the long term plan, and none of them seem data-driven.

The Beale decision I am assuming is KS, as it does seem more “data” based. Certainly didn’t pass the common sense test. no getting away from that.
JS sacked Beale if you believe the press

is it KLD or KS?

Mowbray by getting us to the Playoffs triggered an extension clause in his contract, which the club hadn't factored in when they approached that Farioli lad.

I'd hope and imagine that all concerned have a meeting on a weekly basis...this is then ramped up around transfer windows where all the scouting data, financials etc are discussed. After all parties have had there say and opinions then its KLD ultimately who makes the decision based on the information and feeling in those meetings.

is it KLD or KS?

KLD chooses manager 100% but he’ll def take advice from KS and others.

Ultimate decision with KLD. At least he admitted it was wrong with Beale.

Back