Who do you want to win playoff final

I thought about this and wanted to type that Oxford United, not Wycombe Wanderers, would be a greater threat to our promotion chances next season so I'd prefer them to be promoted.

Then I remembered that I'm talking here about Sunderland AFC, in the third level of English football with crowds typically around 30k and one of the best grounds - and training facilities - in the country.

This is how far we've fallen.... debating if Wycombe f***ing Wanderers are a threat to us getting out of this damned division or not at the third time of asking.

Ellis Short may have brought us here but our current owners have done a hell of a job making sure we feel at home.

I thought about this and wanted to type that Oxford United, not Wycombe Wanderers, would be a greater threat to our promotion chances next season so I'd prefer them to be promoted.

Then I remembered that I'm talking here about Sunderland AFC, in the third level of English football with crowds typically around 30k and one of the best grounds - and training facilities - in the country.

This is how far we've fallen.... debating if Wycombe f***ing Wanderers are a threat to us getting out of this damned division or not at the third time of asking.

Ellis Short may have brought us here but our current owners have done a hell of a job making sure we feel at home.
Your absolutely right mate, whose the bigger threat next season, Oxford or Wycombe? The owners, management and players should hang there heads in shame that the club has reached this low

Back