Who do you want to get through the FA Cup semi finals?

Think Leicester will beat Chelsea who have yet to impress me any time I've seen them.
Man City, Liverpool, Wolves and Leicester.

Far too many which haven't been. Arsenal v Chelsea, Liverpool man United etc. Mind when was the last decent final, West ham.v Liverpool 2006? I suppose Wigan winning was fun but mostly they have been poor

Hull v Arsenal mentioned but the last half hour of Leicester v Chelsea in 2021 was tremendous. Absolute scenes at the end too cos Leicester hadn’t won it for ages.

For me, Wolves to stuff Coventry, Man United v Liverpool, don't like either, will just edge towards scousers as their young team are better to watch. Leicester preferred to Chelsea & of course Man City to stuff the Saudi lot.

Wolves - got mates from that way.

Man Utd - don't mind Liverpool but would like to see Man Utd get back to something near what they were.

Leicester/Chelsea - couldn't care less.

Man City/Newcastle - couldn't care less on that one either.

Most responders backing Wolves over Cov ? Should be a cakewalk for the Molineux boys. But I'm certainly feeling more confident after reading this thread ;)

For me, Wolves to stuff Coventry, Man United v Liverpool, don't like either, will just edge towards scousers as their young team are better to watch. Leicester preferred to Chelsea & of course Man City to stuff the Saudi lot.

Always had a soft spot for Leicester (one of my mates from College was a fan, watched them a fair bit when I was younger).

Just about prefer Man United to Liverpool but not upset either way.

Man City over Saudi propaganda tools any day

Can't stand Wolves or Coventry, but dislike Coventry slightly more.... but it's close

I'd like to see the Manc 2 get through. One because of the skunks sense of entitlement and the other to see the other half of Klopps smile wiped off of his face.

City (of course)
Utd as don’t like the Bindippers (don’t particularly like Utd)
Anyone playing Cov Shity
Don’t mind Chelski so them to beat Foxes
This. Apart from Chelsea who I can’t stand so hope Leicester go through.
Highly unlikely but I'd love a final v the mags
This place would be a much better read than it already is 😀
Couldn’t imagine a worse final than Coventry v the mags 🤮.

Last edited:
From a neutral, non Sunderland perspective

Wolves Cov Don't care either way
Mags (sorry but City are dull as fuck)
Man U just to shut the media up about the "quadruple"
Leicester

Winner of Wolves Cov to win the whole thing
How can you be neutral when those rats are involved

I won't be jumping around whoever wins it and doubt I'll watch any of it, but if (when) it's one of the "big 6" it will barely register with me, and if it isn't it will deserve an "oh that's good", which is about as excited as I get over neutral games.

The mags are just another club to most people, sorry. And as for Coventry, they barely register but they're not a "top" club and their fans have been through a lot so I think most people don't mind them (@TheRey as a fellow neutral on here help me out for fucks sake ;))

Last edited:
Don’t like any of them, so my hypothetical preference would probably be for the competition to be scrapped.

another year of trophyless mags is good enough.

Back