WHO coronavirus report is surprising

If someone died of COVID you can bet your bottom dollar it would be part of the figures, why wouldn't it?

1. People who die of any reason within 28 days of testing positive are on the 28 day count.

2. People who die because of COVID, either directly as a result of COVID or because COVID played a part in hastening their death, are on the death certificate count.

We have something like 180k death certificates which mention COVID as a factor and from memory around 150k of them are COVID as the direct cause

Many are salivating at the thought of putting Boris on trial, as if they have some proof that an alternative party would have done better. He is a jerk, but think he done more than ok regarding Covid. Australia are now in their winter, so best to wait a few months to see what their draconian restrictions add to the debate. For me, I would have gone cold turkey, and I'm an oldie.

Meanwhile Covid and the Chinese remain blameless.

It would appear we weren’t as bad as others and the death figures have been under reported in many countries. That wasn’t the impression all through pandemic.

Germany worse than us is surprising. Suppose we need to take the figures with a pinch of salt.
They estimate 15 million deaths worldwide☹️

Not sure if anyone will look as this forum is dead but it’s interesting nonetheless.

Surprising to see Sweden fairing well on the excess deaths per capita too.
I doubt we will really know how well anyone has come out if it for another few years tbf

Back