White Jeans

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm glad to not be considered "babysitting material" by that poster to be fair. Quite apart from the fact that I probably have more qualifications than their entire family tree, I also expect that any kids that had been raised by someone with such neanderthal views would be an absolute nightmare to look after anyway.

In short, he couldn't afford me as a babysitter if he saved up for 10 years.

I wouldn’t wear them but there are outfits younguns could do it with and look smart. Certainly wouldn’t be taking advice of 99% of blokes on here that wear sambas and Lacoste polos 24/7

I wouldn’t wear them but there are outfits younguns could do it with and look smart. Certainly wouldn’t be taking advice of 99% of blokes on here that wear sambas and Lacoste polos 24/7
and footy tops designed for professional athletes then complain they are "small fitting"

and footy tops designed for professional athletes then complain they are "small fitting"
Yep. I’ve seen a canny few off here and they’re far from the high standards set on threads such as this. I began a thread of here for people to post a picture of themselves. Only about 50% took it up as they were ashamed of themselves. I have one as my avatar me.
Ooof

Footy tops :lol:
You just know the lad is right though. Seen the new football top thread on pf? Grown men saying Roma away is ‘gorgeous’

Would look class in Debenhams cafe whilst waiting for their hefty partner having being dragged around the shops.

Last edited:
Yep. I’ve seen a canny few off here and they’re far from the high standards set on threads such as this. I began a thread of here for people to post a picture of themselves. Only about 50% took it up as they were ashamed of themselves. I have one as my avatar me.

You just know the lad is right though. Seen the new football top thread on pf? Grown men saying Roma away is ‘gorgeous’

Would look class in Debenhams cafe whilst waiting for their hefty partner having being dragged around the shops.

:lol:

Aye. One of you wearing a mask and sun specs :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back