Whisky

tried camel camel camel ?

you basically set a price you want to notified when it drops on Amazon or there is an offer/sale.

Also handy for telling you what the lowest price it’s been and when.

Got about 60 alerts set and quite exciting when the e mail pops in saying a price alert has been triggered

or join UK hotdeals and put an alert in for "whisky" "whiskey", you'll get the amazon and supermarket deals.

you basically set a price you want to notified when it drops on Amazon or there is an offer/sale.

Got about 60 alerts set and quite exciting when the e mail pops in saying a price alert has been triggered

How did you get on with the auction sites, did you end up buying anything?

Try 'Deal of the Day' on Amazon whisky. Glengoyne 10 on there at the moment for £26.99

aye I always check...Laphraoig QC been on for a few weeks.

The Black Friday in November had some good deals. Got the Glengoyne 12 for £25 👍
or join UK hotdeals and put an alert in for "whisky" "whiskey", you'll get the amazon and supermarket deals.

that as well....mind the same alerts, Cardhu for example, are always on there along with inflated RRP.
Some good bargains till you realise they relate to one store having an item in at the other end of the country.
How did you get on with the auction sites, did you end up buying anything?

Didn’t but I’ve more of an idea what stuff is going for.
Next one starts 17th Feb.
A couple of Glen Scotia ( Victoriana) got outbid on. By the time delivery and hammer fees added just not the bargain it seems.

loads of independent bottlings each auction mind 🥃 👍

Last edited:

The Black Friday in November had some good deals. Got the Glengoyne 12 for £25 👍

that as well....mind the same alerts, Cardhu for example, are always on there along with inflated RRP.
Some good bargains till you realise they relate to one store having an item in at the other end of the country.

A couple of Glen Scotia ( Victoriana) got outbid on. By the time delivery and hammer fees added just not the bargain it seems.

I saw it for pennies under £60 on one site (can't remember off-hand). How much is it going for?

Edit: Just checked, Loch Fyne but no good, collection only

Last edited:
I saw it for pennies under £60 on one site (can't remember off-hand). How much is it going for?

Edit: Just checked, Loch Fyne but no good, collection only

last auction bottles went for £55 and £60.
£55 seemed ok but with fees and shipping would have been about £72 ish

quite addictive setting loads of watch alerts and seeing how much they go for

I got 6 bottles of the Bunna 12 for £20 each - still got 3 unopened, so I'm indebted to that site ;)
I know what you mean about the Cardhu but tbf if the deals go hot they're usually good.

Try 'Deal of the Day' on Amazon whisky. Glengoyne 10 on there at the moment for £26.99

Cheers, I’ll have a look. At least with Amazon I’ll get free delivery if it’s Prime

Received an update from Bimber yesterday to tell me they’ll be filling my cask with peated new-make in the first week of March. Looking forward to trying it after enjoying all of their thus far unpeated releases.

Received an update from Bimber yesterday to tell me they’ll be filling my cask with peated new-make in the first week of March. Looking forward to trying it after enjoying all of their thus far unpeated releases.

They seem to have universal acclaim...not read or heard a bad review

Back