Which young players will we profit from

The model, and buying and selling only works if we improve year on year, this year we have fallen back massively so it’s fair to say the model and recruitment this year have failed miserably.
WHen Clark goes in the summer we shall see the real intent of this mob because if he wasn’t here this year we’d have been shitting ourselves about relegation.
Take his goals and creativity out for next year and it’s a tall order to replicate on a shoestring as well as getting the actual players we were short this year

Possibly most of them, simply because they cost nothing.

Will it generate enough funds to advance the clubs standing in the league?

That would need to be a signify amount which brings in players BETTER than the ones leaving the club, not a whole bunch of players that need years again to develop.

Ba and Ekwah were <£1m iirc. Provided they don’t run down their contracts we’ll easily make the money back
May make a few quid on them but it won’t be fortunes unless they improve dramatically as this division is about their top level on this seasons performances

May make a few quid on them but it won’t be fortunes unless they improve dramatically as this division is about their top level on this seasons performances
Yes. The thread was about making money on them so I think I expect to make money on them unless we fuck the contract situations

They’ll both have close to 100 second tier games by the time they come to leave. That has value and is more than the hundreds of thousands we paid for them

Yes. The thread was about making money on them so I think I expect to make money on them unless we fuck the contract situations

They’ll both have close to 100 second tier games by the time they come to leave. That has value and is more than the hundreds of thousands we paid for them
value in what respect? because unless they improve, the team isn’t going to improve. The owners get the money, whether we get any benefit from that model which would mean promotion, all we are doing is treading water.

The pressure will be rightly on all the players next year and the owners. It can’t be a never ending mantra of they need more time, they need another season. They’ve been brought in as first team players, so as such they have to step upto the mark and perform consistently. What we are seeing now Clark isn’t in the teaM is a lot of inadequate players

Back