Which Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis

Striker
So completed Netflix and the Internet. What now?

not played games in some time so thinking of taking the boys console when they head off to bed and play something engrossing.

Liked the Unchartered series in fact that’s the last game I played. Unchartered 4.

should I get The Last of Us or Tomb Raider definitive edition (best one apparently) or something else? Don’t like anything too complicated, like a story, bit of cinematic action, shooting, driving etc..

not played games in some time so thinking of taking the boys console when they head off to bed and play something engrossing.

Liked the Unchartered series in fact that’s the last game I played. Unchartered 4.

should I get The Last of Us or Tomb Raider definitive edition (best one apparently) or something else? Don’t like anything too complicated, like a story, bit of cinematic action, shooting, driving etc..

The Last of Us is one of the best games ever made, IMO. It’s also by the same people who did Uncharted so I think you’d like it, the story is incredibly absorbing for a video game.

Last of Us will keep you busy and up your street based upon your preferences.

Max Payne 3 or Bioshock Infinite might fit anarl, if you’ve never played them.

Agree, 1 & 2 are really good, I preferred them both to Uncharted 1,3 and 4.

I'd have to totally disagree about 3 and 4. As story games with action set pieces Uncharted bests Tomb Raider. Also characters are much better developed in Uncharted games. I can't even remember who's in Tomb raider other than Lara Croft. Still though I enjoyed playing them all.

I played through all main 5 Uncharted games during the lockdown and 1 has dated badly like. 2 and 3 still hold up with most modern games even though they are last generation. 4 and Lost Legacy they really refined the movement and storytelling.

Last edited:
I'd have to totally disagree about 3 and 4. As action story games with action set pieces Uncharted bests Tomb Raider. Also characters are much better developed in Uncharted games. I can't even remember who's in Tomb raider other than Lara Croft. Still though I enjoyed playing them all.
The fat lad from Hawaii or summat.

Both. But last of us first.

Does TLOU get better? Opening very good. I’m now just getting the girl out the city and it’s all a bit samey. Creep around, throw a brick, strangle a dude, run out of bullets. Understand it’s 6yrs old now (well longer but this remastered edition) but expecting a bit more

Does TLOU get better? Opening very good. I’m now just getting the girl out the city and it’s all a bit samey. Creep around, throw a brick, strangle a dude, run out of bullets. Understand it’s 6yrs old now (well longer but this remastered edition) but expecting a bit more

Sounds like you're up the same point I thought "fuck it this is absolutely nowhere near as captivating as everyone says" and turned it off forever

The Last of Us is up there with one of the best games ever made

It's just getting started. But no guarantees you'll like it. Maybe you're weird.

I'd have to totally disagree about 3 and 4. As story games with action set pieces Uncharted bests Tomb Raider. Also characters are much better developed in Uncharted games. I can't even remember who's in Tomb raider other than Lara Croft. Still though I enjoyed playing them all.

I played through all main 5 Uncharted games during the lockdown and 1 has dated badly like. 2 and 3 still hold up with most modern games even though they are last generation. 4 and Lost Legacy they really refined the movement and storytelling.
Couldn’t believe how short uncharted 1 was when I replayed it recently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back