Where you going on Hols ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

First time I had been all inclusive mate. Takes the pressure off with a young family. Food was good and enjoyed the entertainment on a night, which included the original Black Lace one night. Agabloodydoo. ;)
seen them live at a Christmas doo at Stanley many moons ago. crackin night everybody up on their chairs dancing away

Had my usual week in Vegas back in May , heading to a barn conversion in the lakes early September for a week - can’t wait

I’ve just come back from a 5 star all inclusive hotel in Fethiye Turkey. I was very impressed. Gonna book another for September but don’t know where yet.

Would love to go to Area 51 but its a long shot. September the 20th + is my preferred time to go on holiday after all the riff raff have left.

Hawaii 26th then Seattle for a few days. Sneakily booked it to coincide with Seahawks first preseason game...
Bruce Lee is in Seattle he's dead like but well worth visiting his grave and paying respects.

Last edited by a moderator:
Italy in August, 4 days Venice, 4 days Lake Garda, 4 days Milan. Been to Venice before, not that fussed about Milan... excited for Garda though.

In two weeks time off with parents to Cumbria around the south of Kendal. Week after on the Tuesday I am spending 3 days with my lass in Jersey. Well, 5 days because as far as I am concerned the time on the plane going there and the time spend on the plane coming back are holidays in themselves. I am so super duper excited. I can't believe it is actually happening. See. Miracles do happen. I never dreamed I would ever go on a plane much less go away to a place outside of the mainland UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back