Where will we be after Monday night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rober33

Winger
A win on Monday night could make things look a lot brighter.

These are the fixtures for teams starting from the bottom and working up the table:

Arsenal V Burnley
Chelsea V QPR
Leicester V West Brom
Palace V us
Aston Villa
V Spurs
Scumcastle
V Liverpool
Stoke V West Ham
Hull
V Southampton

Out of those teams in the bottom half of the table I can't see many of them picking up 3 points. I think Spurs and West Brom might but obviously you never really know.

If we win that would put us at 14th with 11 points assuming only West Brom and Spurs pick up 3 points. If we lose I can't see us moving at all.

I guess what I'm saying is it's in our hands now, things could be looking a lot more rosy come Tuesday morning :)

The nice thing is everyone else will have played by Monday night so we'll know exactly what we have to play for.

Say it as you see it i say mate.
Ive praised them and been positive in the past ...but at the moment i think the club is a bit of a shambles from top to bottom.
That pains me to say.

It's worth remembering what a difference one win can make though especially with the table as close as it is now. I will feel much happier being in 14th and out of the relegation zone, do you think it will improve the overall mood on here?

Yes it probably will...but as before last weekend it was stated on here we could have went in the top 10 with a win...Problem is you have to go and win the game,the tricky part,with our squad and the way the manager is setting us up,i just cant see us winning to many.
Of course i hope i am wrong.

Need to hold our nerve. First half of the seasons fixtures look much harder than the second half. Wouldn't be surprised if two thirds of our eventual points total is achieved from last 18-20 games.

Hopefully out of the bottom 3 and on our way to an unbeaten run towards the top 10.

How long a run?
Put it this way, what I dont want too see is another situation where we win 1 game, everyone gets the flags out, we get complacent and we promptly dont win for another 4 or 5 games and end up back at square 1.

Bearing in mind that last season we defeated both Chelsea and Manchester United away from home, I would like to think that with the right attitude from the players and the manager we can set ourselves up to at least get one or two draws at these more difficult grounds, beating the mediocre sides.

Would an unbeaten run of say 6 games to start with be too much too ask for, including say 2 home wins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back