Where the cock is that? quiz

• Thread starter Icarebecauseyoudo
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm hoping more will join in tomorrow :lol:

Well, it's not really crucial to my existence, but you know what I mean. Are you wasting your 3rd guess peachy?
We can post more pictures tomorrow. I've guessed England Japan NZ Spain and Portugal oh and Greece. That comes to 6!

I don't have a retentive memory. I knew it was you. But I couldn't think of your name. :oops::) (Got the first two letters right!:p)

We can post more pictures tomorrow. I've guessed England Japan NZ Spain and Portugal oh and Greece. That comes to 6!

I conveniently ignored your 4 guess post ;)

Someone from the SMB will post a list of all the countries of the world in a minute

Right, my official 3rd and final guess is Greece. Pics of girlfriend when the film is developed ;)

Right doing a bit of detective work I reckon this may be somewhere in the Middle East or in that general area. My guess is going to be Oman.

Right doing a bit of detective work I reckon this may be somewhere in the Middle East or in that general area. My guess is going to be Oman.

My second guess is Jordan.

My second guess is Jordan.

I don't know what dectective work you've been doing taipei, but can you track down my absconded tenant for me?

It is indeed the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.....if you want to continue guessing I won't say the location :)

Oman a very good guess too, apparently a lot of greenery there. The Arabs talk of it as if it were Ireland

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know what dectective work you've been doing taipei, but can you track down my absconded tenant for me?

It is indeed the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.....if you want to continue guessing I won't say the location :)

Oman a very good guess too, apparently a lot of greenery there. The Arabs talk of it as if it were Ireland

Well I looked at the filename for the photo and Googled the photographer (Subhi Algehessein or whatever), then I looked on his website and I had already figured it was likely to be the Middle East so hunted on his gallery for something that looked similar and the obvious one was Jordan (was bored at work today). I would never have guessed it was Jordan mind - I always figured the place as being quite desolate.

Well I looked at the filename for the photo and Googled the photographer (Subhi Algehessein or whatever), then I looked on his website and I had already figured it was likely to be the Middle East so hunted on his gallery for something that looked similar and the obvious one was Jordan (was bored at work today). I would never have guessed it was Jordan mind - I always figured the place as being quite desolate.

Bloody cheat :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back