Where are they now ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Hardyman is the under-18 coach at Southampton. He's been a local radio matchday summariser and been involved in local league/non-league coaching/managerial roles on the south coast since he retired.

Which is what I’m getting at. Everyone knows that, but are we not allowed to know what our ex players are doing , whether they were favourites or not, until they are seriously ill or about to pass away ?
It would be nice to know what they are doing in the here and now.

This is the important bit, stop taking the piss. IMO there’s a chance this is a cry for help in the form of a coded message.
OP possibly in trouble and needs the help of the board. Don’t let him down.
R fuck, now theres a chance they’re watching me aswell. Wait a minute, who the fuck are you? What are you doing with that cattle prod? Aaaaarrrrrrgggghhhhh...

Last edited:
Well yes gents it’s easy to make funny comments about the thread title although it has to be said, the first two failed.
I think it would be interesting to know what our ex players from the last 50 years are doing.
Random of course.
Claudio Reyna is the sporting director at Austin FC

This is the important bit, stop taking the piss. IMO there’s a chance this is a cry for help in the form of a coded message.
OP possibly in trouble and needs the help of the board. Don’t let him down.
R fuck, now theres a chance they’re watching me aswell. Wait a minute, who the fuck are you? What are you doing with that cattle prod? Aaaaarrrrrrgggghhhhh...
Have you just got in after a session ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back