Where’s Rusyn?

We'd only have him playing up top on his lonesome ignoring his runs in the channels to instead fire long balls head height at him. Then randomly drop him whenever he does something half decent.

He runs into defenders not channels. He's rarely ran channels. If he had he may have seen more of the ball rather than defenders arses.

Spends his entire time trying to play on the shoulder fighting with the defender despite not being quick enough to get past them or strong enough to hold them off. Will never be a centre forward.

Last edited:
Might be able to do a job in league 2, staggering to think he cost more than Ipswich paid for Broadhead & that lad they signed from Wimbledon combined.
All this shite he needs a run of games, I doubt he'd get a start in any other Chanpionship strting XI including Rotherham, another Harvey Speakman master class

Last edited:
Another bizarre signing from a weaker league. He was doing reasonably well in the Ukrainian league without being exceptional. Let's take him away from that environment, put him in a stronger league with a different style of play and see what happens. Oh and for good measure we'll play him out of position.

We'd only have him playing up top on his lonesome ignoring his runs in the channels to instead fire long balls head height at him. Then randomly drop him whenever he does something half decent.

Biggest myth in this forum is that he makes these great runs and is ignored, he doesn;t

I remember one particularly game early on Clarke but 2 or 3 great balls in the box but he was just totally on his heels

He was our prime signing, is 25 cost a few million

Been the biggest failure

Biggest myth in this forum is that he makes these great runs and is ignored, he doesn;t

I remember one particularly game early on Clarke but 2 or 3 great balls in the box but he was just totally on his heels

He was our prime signing, is 25 cost a few million

Been the biggest failure
In 4-5 games he has a couple of times just not as much as being made out

He's been awful Chops, when they do play him through he can't control the ball, and just gets muscled off

Him not playing was being used to criticise Mowbray and Beale, was ridiculous
Oh I agree just saying I will be interested to see if he plays more out wide next season, he's nowhere near standard required for what we need.

Back