Where’s Rusyn?

Biggest myth in this forum is that he makes these great runs and is ignored, he doesn;t

I remember one particularly game early on Clarke but 2 or 3 great balls in the box but he was just totally on his heels

He was our prime signing, is 25 cost a few million

Been the biggest failure
Well you seem to highlighting something different. Im not talking about his movement in the box or his goalscorers instinct. Im saying he constantly makes runs in the channels or in behind the defense because he does. We dont hit them. Im also not claiming hes been great either, which is why i implied sometimes he does something half decent.

I also dont think he should be playing up to by himself or maybe even with a partner but i do think he could be effective from a wider position.

To say he isnt a willing runner though would be wrong.

Do we think there is something wrong with the strength and fitness team? I've never known a team hit by so many random injuries over a three year period? Or is it more down to us signing crocks and kids?

Well you seem to highlighting something different. Im not talking about his movement in the box or his goalscorers instinct. Im saying he constantly makes runs in the channels or in behind the defense because he does. We dont hit them. Im also not claiming hes been great either, which is why i implied sometimes he does something half decent.

I also dont think he should be playing up to by himself or maybe even with a partner but i do think he could be effective from a wider position.

To say he isnt a willing runner though would be wrong.

He runs, but not anywhere useful, and when we do give him the ball he just loses it, so better off keeping it.
Do we think there is something wrong with the strength and fitness team? I've never known a team hit by so many random injuries over a three year period? Or is it more down to us signing crocks and kids?

Probs kids, but its modern football, we aren't the only team, half the premier league seem to have an injury crsis.

We've played him down the channels loads like and he just loses it, poor first touch and no physical strength.
Well we'll have to agree to disagree mate. Not on the poor first touch or physical strength thing but that we play it into the channels loads. For me we ask him to play a role that hes completely unsuited to.

And I don't disagree that as a whole hes been poor but for me hes been the brightest of the 3 "strikers". And im aware thats clutching at straws :lol:

Well we'll have to agree to disagree mate. Not on the poor first touch or physical strength thing but that we play it into the channels loads. For me we ask him to play a role that hes completely unsuited to.

And I don't disagree that as a whole hes been poor but for me hes been the brightest of the 3 "strikers". And im aware thats clutching at straws :lol:

ha Yeah maybe mate. God knows. Maybe a new manager can get a tune out of him.

Back