Where’s Boris?

Status
Not open for further replies.

That was 2 days ago and since then we've heard nothing. I'd have expected at least a daily briefing with updates, plans, advice, etc. Even Trump is about to run another briefing, I think that's his 3rd since Boris was last seen.

This.
There should be a daily briefing to the country either from Boris or another high ranking person.

Mind you if all he is going to say are nuggets like 'don't go on a cruise' he may as well not bother.

It's f***ing criminal this absolute whopper hasn't been on TV every day. Trump has. He could have just taken a leaf out of his glorious leader's book.

That was 2 days ago and since then we've heard nothing. I'd have expected at least a daily briefing with updates, plans, advice, etc. Even Trump is about to run another briefing, I think that's his 3rd since Boris was last seen.
You’ve heard nothing? What you on about the health minister was all over the airways yesterday (Sunday) what more can Johnson say that the health minister can’t

You’ve heard nothing? What you on about the health minister was all over the airways yesterday (Sunday) what more can Johnson say that the health minister can’t
I would expect the leader of our country not to go into hiding in the biggest crisis this country has faced since WW2

Indeed, it’s now been 3 days and in that time, we’ve seen 24 deaths - up from the previous figure of 11. Two individual days of more dying than the previous month on the whole.
The meeting he chaired yesterday with potential respirator manufacturers was hiding was it?

No, it was f***ing desperate. Imagine asking and expecting an aircraft engine manufacturer to immediately knock out a load of ventilators for hospitals.

That shows the desperation of the man, because he’s completely out of his f***ing depth.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back