When the takeover is completed ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reiver

Winger
... will there be a flood of new members and how many will be Sunderland?

It would be good to see new people joining and decent threads started on various subjects.

I can see Sunderland receiving a real boost from this and not just on the pitch.

Those Trans-Atlantic flights are quite long so we may have a few new lurkers :lol:

It would be good to see new people joining and decent threads started on various subjects.

I can see Sunderland receiving a real boost from this and not just on the pitch.

Those Trans-Atlantic flights are quite long so we may have a few new lurkers :lol:
There’ll be loads of mags telling us that the new owners are two-Bob chancers who haven’t got a pot to piss in. It’s going to be fun 😃

Ah bollocks, I thought you were announcing it was a done deal:lol:

There'll be a flood of journalists, the ones who "research" beyond Twatter and skunks. Some of the American fly by nights will waddle back too. Gooch will be captain

Putin will be one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back