When does Speakman hear

I think the owner should be taking more flak for a restrictive model. Speakman has obviously made some bad mistakes but I don't see how another sporting director would dramatically change things given what the orders are form the board.
Ks seems as onboard as you can be with this strategy. He works hand in glove with ownership or so it seems. Perhaps someone who's been in the role elsewhere and has a bit of gravitas within the game could make the case for higher spending in some cases and buying proven players in key areas.

The crowd vocally letting him know how we feel . My guess is never as Saturday at 0 4 was the perfect opportunity bit notvone rumbling of a chant from anyone that was left .
He's getting away very lightly all things considered

“ When does Speakman hear ? “ you ask.

Oh, he hears alright, he just doesn’t listen.

Washes over him like water off a duck’s backside.

The crowd vocally letting him know how we feel . My guess is never as Saturday at 0 4 was the perfect opportunity bit notvone rumbling of a chant from anyone that was left .
He's getting away very lightly all things considered
He was probably half way home when the 4th went in.

Ks seems as onboard as you can be with this strategy. He works hand in glove with ownership or so it seems. Perhaps someone who's been in the role elsewhere and has a bit of gravitas within the game could make the case for higher spending in some cases and buying proven players in key areas.
I think they've proven they're not willing to listen to anyone. Fans have raised issues about lots of stuff and they don't seem to care.

Gotta have thick skinned arrogance to do his job, but his quotes from the last meeting show how uncaring he is about what fans think. Every fan said we lack experience of the league in our signings. To blow off this opinion by the vast majority of locals is poppycock, not everyone is a dim wit.

Back