When do we protest?

Mr David

Striker
At what point do we actually do something about these clowns in charge of our great club? Once Clarke and Ballard go in the summer we will be a lower table team with penny pinching owners. It’s make or break this summer I think and I have no faith in the ownership to address the on the pitch and off the pitch issues.

I'm sure the board know the fans feelings. Some of the clown shoes on here are clearly club employees, giving feedback to the club. Defending the indefensible. I'm sure the owners are aware, just don't give a shite about the supporters. I'm still utterly disgusted about the bcb against the unwashed. That's just unforgiveable. None of our fans will ever forget it, neither will the mags.

At what point do we actually do something about these clowns in charge of our great club? Once Clarke and Ballard go in the summer we will be a lower table team with penny pinching owners. It’s make or break this summer I think and I have no faith in the ownership to address the on the pitch and off the pitch issues.
Whenever you want. No one is stopping you.

Feel free to go for it any time you want, mate.

It wouldn't really achieve anything. The club know they are failing , performances and supporters meeting with the club highlighted many issues , which of course they know about anyway. It's whether they wish to do something about it, which I very much doubt.

The stinkers shouting at shop windows and harassing Sports Direct staff, jolly busing down to Parliament and standing at headquarters demanding hot water for porridge did not achieve a thing . That was down to Saudi state telling government to pass their takeover for financial reasons, and then Johnson telling Masters to pass it. Though they of course think otherwise.

No supporters I speak to, and even folk who don't go to games , including some who have never went to games are happy with the club. The amount who know I go , who keep asking me "what is happening over there" is numerous, and all I can say , as I cant be arsed to discuss all the failings , is the owner is absolutely shit.

I'm sure the board know the fans feelings. Some of the clown shoes on here are clearly club employees, giving feedback to the club. Defending the indefensible. I'm sure the owners are aware, just don't give a shite about the supporters. I'm still utterly disgusted about the bcb against the unwashed. That's just unforgiveable. None of our fans will ever forget it, neither will the mags.
well said!!! That was WAAAAAY out of order!!

It wouldn't really achieve anything. The club know they are failing , performances and supporters meeting with the club highlighted many issues , which of course they know about anyway. It's whether they wish to do something about it, which I very much doubt.

The stinkers shouting at shop windows and harassing Sports Direct staff, jolly busing down to Parliament and standing at headquarters demanding hot water for porridge did not achieve a thing . That was down to Saudi state telling government to pass their takeover for financial reasons, and then Johnson telling Masters to pass it. Though they of course think otherwise.

No supporters I speak to, and even folk who don't go to games , including some who have never went to games are happy with the club. The amount who know I go , who keep asking me "what is happening over there" is numerous, and all I can say , as I cant be arsed to discuss all the failings , is the owner is absolutely shit.
I disagree. These people have massive egos, hence buying a football club in the first place when there are plenty of much safer and easier to make profit businesses to invest in if they so want to.

Seeing protests against them, especially if it makes the news etc is a sure fire way not to just get their attention but also to get the attention of people whose opinions they will care about.

If your investing in businesses and one of them is making national/international news because of how badly it's run and for being an embarrassment then others will see this and think do I really want this guy being part of/investing in my business as well.

Sitting on your hands is the sure fire way to get nothing done. I mean it doesn't have to be a load of people kicking and screaming like bairns, shouting at shops etc, plenty ways to protest but it would need someone with some food ideas on how to make an impact/get attention and to organise it which is probably where it falls apart.

We have too many good little serfs in our fanbase tbh, there's people who would back the club if KLD and Speakman double teamed their missus in front of them.

Back