When did this craze of the whole family

I've never worn pyjamas since I was a little kid. I've got a dressing gown though but it doesn't match the wife's.
I'm wearing a green Christmas jumper with a pug wearing a Santa hat motif covering the front of it. The wife has a black jumper with glittery holly dotted over it, not at all matching. So I think that means we aren't abnormal as mentioned in the op. Hopefully.:(

I don’t think you’re allowed to mention pyjamas on here. I mentioned a t shirt and shorts combination once and only just got away with it.

Gcot our BD6 jim jams on. EL x3 is not really our size, but we were lucky to get them. Had to go to Wolsingham to get them, which is a high price to pay.

Interesting (hopefully) tale from there. Fitted a kitchen in a show house, finished late, closed the door to head home, and had locked my van keys in the property. Had to gently force my way back in. Dinnar what the neighbours were thinking watching me climb in the kitchen window.

Strange phenomena on my Facebook where a lot of those I’ve seen do it over the last few years have gone on to break up or get divorced.

It’s cringe as fuck but let people crack on, not going to lose sleep owa it.

I've never worn pyjamas since I was a little kid. I've got a dressing gown.

Never ever worn pyjamas in my adult life. I do have a dressing gown, bought for a hospital operation in 2013.
My sister in law who we don't speak to thankfully, got matching PJs for her family (well Facebook etc - look at me) when her kids were 29 and 31, an absolute imbecile and the husband.

The outside of the house is like the coca cola advert, you have to wonder why they think it looks good like.

Back