When are the Durham fixtures due for 2024?

Looking forward to getting to some Division One grounds myself. But most looking forward to Worcester. I went last year (the Stokes game where he hit 5 sixes in an over) and loved it. Lovely views of the cathedral in the ground and it’s a lovely city.

Should be a good few options. I already have the hotel and pubs identified if we’re at Old Trafford 😁

What was it like for tickets and accommodation at Sedbergh last time?

Last edited:
Should be a good few options. I already have the hotel and pubs identified if we’re at Old Trafford 😁

What was it like for tickets and accommodation at Sedbergh last time?
Party of 4 of us stayed at a AIRBNB in Sedbergh. Can't beat the Dalesman for evening meal.Got tickets from O.T. as one of our group was a member but you could walk up and pay at the gate.

Looking forward to getting to some Division One grounds myself. But most looking forward to Worcester. I went last year (the Stokes game where he hit 5 sixes in an over) and loved it. Lovely views of the cathedral in the ground and it’s a lovely city.
If you go on the riverside just below the cathedral there is a place where they have year plaques on a wall showing the water levels of the river, they take some believing (they are true) the amount of water to get the level up to those heights is enormous.

Back