Whats...

Status
Not open for further replies.

I try to wipe them from my mind, but I'm sure I got hit for one pretty much straight over my head (may have been towards cow corner) at Houghton last season.

I once got hooked out of Silky's ground, went over the road and over the fence onto the ski slope bit.

Loads.

Bill quay over the houses.
Easington over the houses.
Dawdon on to the dirt track.

Biggest one I've seen was at houghton, not off my bowling,
Lad pulled a shortish ball for six, we were playing on the pitch next to the artificial, and it bounced on the concrete next to the changing rooms, massive

matt_catchpennie said:
Lad pulled a shortish ball for six, we were playing on the pitch next to the artificial, and it bounced on the concrete next to the changing rooms, massive

f***ing hell, I've not even seen many 4s hit on that boundary, especially not from that pitch :lol:

f***ing hell, I've not even seen many 4s hit on that boundary, especially not from that pitch :lol:

one of those lads that plays in the midweek league hit me for two sixes on houghtons pitch near the artificial one both in the same place. both in the trees behind the scoring hut.... got him next ball though;)

it was the bald lad that was coming to nets... i think you upset their captain first time we played them at houghton:lol:

Loads.

Bill quay over the houses.
Easington over the houses.
Dawdon on to the dirt track.

A Thank ya

Last edited by a moderator:
i've only been hit for one and it was at whitley bay last season, he drove it and i think john got one hand on it but he could not keep hold of it.

i've only been hit for one and it was at whitley bay last season, he drove it and i think john got one hand on it but he could not keep hold of it.

I might have known it would be someone elses fault.

I got hit for one last season. Can't remember who it was against but it was apparently a first team player returning from injury. I thought I bowled an OK ball and he just creamed it over Long Off for six. I was gutted.

one of those lads that plays in the midweek league hit me for two sixes on houghtons pitch near the artificial one both in the same place. both in the trees behind the scoring hut.... got him next ball though;)

it was the bald lad that was coming to nets... i think you upset their captain first time we played them at houghton:lol:

That was Gary from RWE he can't half hit a ball like. I remember them too I'm sure he did it to Craig Lee as well.

I can't say the biggest six I have been hit for I'm pretty sure someone will have done it to me but nothing springs to mind.

I got hit for one last season. Can't remember who it was against but it was apparently a first team player returning from injury. I thought I bowled an OK ball and he just creamed it over Long Off for six. I was gutted.

big lad for bill quay, its ok though i got him

can you remember that game when you went for 5 or 6 6's in a over.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back