thomma

Why cant anyone on this board:
Buy a drink
Buy some trainers
Buy some clothes
Go to eat anywhere
Get a bus
Get a train....
i could go on, but wont , cant anyone think for themselves ? is it a mackem thing ??

it sh1te mate take the piss out of everything, its kinda tiresome after a while

white noise if you will from the children on here

Why cant anyone on this board:
Buy a drink
Buy some trainers
Buy some clothes
Go to eat anywhere
Get a bus
Get a train....
i could go on, but wont , cant anyone think for themselves ? is it a mackem thing ??
Because they don't like making a mistake, I know one poor bugger that posted on here could have done himself a huge favour and asked for advice on where to live, he didn't and the poor bastard ended up living in that shithole Shiremoor..:eek:

a question I have occasionally wondered

when most posters read a thread title before joining it

do they think.......

"ooh I wonder what p1ss take I can say to that?"

go on ask your self poster

go on I dare ya!

I bet its a LOT!

If anyone seriously uses the content of this board to override their personal choices in life then they need help.

Why do people look at trip advisor before going on holiday etc. Why do people speak to their mates about the film they have watched and you were thinking of watching? It's just a random selection of random joke/piss taking/serious answers from people most of us don't know. People take things too serious. I suppose it depends how serious the question was, because you also get people trying to up their like hits by making a rap joke on a serios situation.
It's about trying to read the situation without knowing in what context it is meant.
Take this response. I meant it in a true way, but now it has gone all preachy! Mods Ban me please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back