What's the most money you've paid for a pint in Sunderland?

woollyback

Striker
I was in Port of Call yesterday and was charged the mad price of £4.95 for a pint of beer. It was Kona Big Wave. Nice enough but no way worth that and it was a big wave from me as I left the place. Must be the most over priced pint in the town, unless others know different?

Apart from Arizona:evil:
Probably £4.50 in Washy Arts Centre the other week.
Blackjack Dragons Tears.

Was in the Peacock last week, and although a decent pub, some of the choice stuff is ludicrously expensive like.

£7.45 for a pint of double diamond in the Tram car, you don't mind for an aged brew and of course the fixtures and fittings.

I was in Port of Call yesterday and was charged the mad price of £4.95 for a pint of beer. It was Kona Big Wave. Nice enough but no way worth that and it was a big wave from me as I left the place. Must be the most over priced pint in the town, unless others know different?

i paid 3 dollars this time last year for it in Waikiki it's not even the best one they do Longboard on draught is really nice and firerock in bottles is even better

The Norgies are the worst, oil money has them earning ridiculous sums of money and it's reflected in the cost of everything. Last time I was there, a starter was the better part of forty notes.
Take a fray bentos pie and a primus next time.

Back