Whats for tea tonight then smb?

Had a bolognese in the slow cooker all day, smells class. Corned beef if lush, literally had a corned beef and brown sauce sarnie for my dinner.

Just googled it

Corned beef is made from brisket, a relatively inexpensive cut of beef. The meat goes through a long curing process using large grains of rock salt, or “corns” of salt, and a brine. It's then slowly cooked, turning a tough cut of beef into one that's super tender and delicious.
Thanks for researching. 😀 I've just finished my tea and can confirm it was indeed delicious.

Just googled it

Corned beef is made from brisket, a relatively inexpensive cut of beef. The meat goes through a long curing process using large grains of rock salt, or “corns” of salt, and a brine. It's then slowly cooked, turning a tough cut of beef into one that's super tender and rank.

Corned beef, mash and beans is class. Corned beef and red onion toastie from the Breville is top notch anarl.

My turn tonight to cook with working late and the match being on.
Our lass has phoned a Madras from Roker Tandoori as I didn’t have one the weekend due to having the 10 Bob bits.

Back