what youtube channels do you follow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

havent we been over that one. It was retracted in a video. I take it you take everything Ian McCarthy says as gospel then?

No, but what relevance does that have of the danger of a comment made by them? Link me to the video, all I saw is that they blocked one of the most respected people in the community today from their channel and removed the video.

No, but what relevance does that have of the danger of a comment made by them? Link me to the video, all I saw is that they blocked one of the most respected people in the community today from their channel and removed the video.

they have over 1000 videos on that channel ive no idea where it is but I remember watching it. I dont really give a fuck anymore mate as you are clearly some kind of ian mccarthy fan boy and are being slightly ridiculous in your criticism towards them imho.

they have over 1000 videos on that channel ive no idea where it is but I remember watching it. I dont really give a fuck anymore mate as you are clearly some kind of ian mccarthy fan boy and are being slightly ridiculous in your criticism towards them imho.

I'm an Ian McCarthy fan boy because I have critisism towards TheHodgeTwins, which was supported by one of the most respected people in the industry and replied to criticism you had towards him? Oh sorry, that's too logical...HODGETWINS FANBOY :oops:

canny reading, Phil has got very defensive very quickly.

really? I see it the other way round to be honest. Im not slagging anyone off like titus is. he has so far failed to back up his criticism apart from the 10% fat thing he keeps going on about (the video which isnt even on there anymore).

I honestly dont know how you listen to mccarthy though, hes incredibly boring. this thread wasnt for this anyway it was so people could learn about new channels which might be of interest to them.

really? I see it the other way round to be honest. Im not slagging anyone off like titus is. he has so far failed to back up his criticism apart from the 10% fat thing he keeps going on about (the video which isnt even on there anymore).

I honestly dont know how you listen to mccarthy though, hes incredibly boring. this thread wasnt for this anyway it was so people could learn about new channels which might be of interest to them.

"If you eat 20g of saturated fat it's going to make your heart explode in your f***ing chest 'mayn'"
"Fatty foods don't make you fat, that's a myth...carbs do"
"Don't incorporate 'cheat' foods into your diet, just have an entire day eating what you want"
"Beta-Alanine is a scam, ignore all the studies, it doesn't work for me...it's a scam"

That's just off the top of my head, having only watched one of their videos in months. I hardly slagged them off, I stated their videos contain a lot of misinformation and at times dangerous advice, then it would seem you got slightly agitated whenever I responded to what you posted.

Last edited by a moderator:
"If you eat 20g of saturated fat it's going to make your heart explode in your f***ing chest 'mayn'"
"Fatty foods don't make you fat, that's a myth...carbs do"
"Don't incorporate 'cheat' foods into your diet, just have an entire day eating what you want"
"Beta-Alanine is a scam, ignore all the studies, it doesn't work for me...it's a scam"

That's just off the top of my head, having only watched one of their videos in months. I hardly slagged them off, I stated their videos contain a lot of misinformation and at times dangerous advice, then it would seem you got slightly agitated whenever I responded to what you posted.

fair enough. I generally watch them for entertainment purposes anyway and I dont really pay attention to what they (or anyone) says about nutrition. they say in nearly every video though that the things they say is whats worked for them and its hard to argue that it hasnt when you see their physiques.

Anyone looking to get a major pump before a gym look at Greg Plitt's video's awsome motivator

Just started follow Brandon Wells' channel @ /beedubprep. He's been doing 'vlog' type videos through his contest prep.

Subscribed to this:

http://www.youtube.com/user/KettlebellAthletics

Although don't watch all of them.

I used to watch a lot of boxing videos posted up by a guy called BilliardJay who eventually got his account disabled for recividism. Lots of heavy bag / speedball workouts and traning lessons done by Freddie Roach. Now I just have a hodgepodge.

If you can get past the fantastic girl in these videos, the breadth of exercises and techniques she uses is pretty good:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66-v0AaANHk[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back