What would you look like as a Viking ?

I did one of those spit in a tube DNA thinggys I got as a present. I was dead excited, bound to be some Viking in me. I'm tall. Copenhagen one of my favourite cities. Nope not a bit not one little half percent of Viking. 100% Celtic (with a hard c @Amber ) so I could probably burn virgins in a whicker effigy no bother.

I did one of those spit in a tube DNA thinggys I got as a present. I was dead excited, bound to be some Viking in me. I'm tall. Copenhagen one of my favourite cities. Nope not a bit not one little half percent of Viking. 100% Celtic (with a hard c @Amber ) so I could probably burn virgins in a whicker effigy no bother.
False reading cpl! Demand another one 😂😂

Logon or register to see this image

Hooting @I am a reindeer 😂😂😂 I’ve got a reet lump on my forehead mind. Axe wound?!
It's viking you! Class! 😂
My cousin got a dna thing done on his dog and he turned out to be a little bit viking.... this jack russell from down south 😂

Last edited:

Back