What would’ve cost more money?

These are the f***ing idiotic decisions that Speakmans making since coming into this league is really boiling my piss.

We have spunked Money on shite managers and loads of shite players who are even not ready for u21 football. We’ve then signed other people’s shite on loan who are either injured or absolutely f***ing useless.
I mean , how much has been totally pissed up the wall ? We could have signed 4 good players who improved us straight away and still saved millions.

He done well with signing the likes of Clark, Roberts , Cirkin and so on early days, but he’s thought “ it’s easy this “ and created a monster in himself who’s then went on to sign absolute shite.
Buck stops with KLD. He put Speakman in charge of footballing matters

Buck stops with KLD. He put Speakman in charge of footballing matters
One man ( K.S) giving thr free rain he has and getting shot of anyone who dare question him isn’t healthy at all.
The Midas touch he thought he had from the signings in L1 has bit him and us on the arse. Millions wasted on absolute 3rd shite .

To think he came out with that ‘greatest training ever seen ‘ crap. Shows you what a joke the bloke is.
It could be. Coaching at the academy is different to picking a team, it’s tactics and coaching it from the sidelines. Both Speakman and Beale need to realise this. The sooner they do the easier their lives are gonna be.

Are we also factoring in every other player that will likely be pissed off Moore is on x2 what they are.

But to answer the question, I'd wager Beale would be cheaper.

Back