What will happen

A bit vague the title but what I’m asking is simply what do fans think will change if anything in the summer. We all know what should change, but like I say what do fans think will change. I personally think nothing much at all will change on or off the pitch. I can’t see Speakman changing things by bringing in the players with experience that we need or the actual model itself that Dreyfus has clearly set out. That will result in a real struggle on the pitch next season I believe. So in my view there will be no changes of note and we will struggle big time.

Nothing will change.
I was listening to a podcast by the Athletic on Brentford and Brighton. On it, the journalist said that both clubs pride themselves on ‘not being affected by the outside noise’ and ‘execute their long term plan’. You can tell our executives think like this (without the same funding levels) and will think that they can not be swayed by anyone else.

Nothing will change.
I was listening to a podcast by the Athletic on Brentford and Brighton. On it, the journalist said that both clubs pride themselves on ‘not being affected by the outside noise’ and ‘execute their long term plan’. You can tell our executives think like this (without the same funding levels) and will think that they can not be swayed by anyone else.
They advantage they have is that their fans aren't "noisy" . The advantage that Sunderland have of a large and passionate support has never really helped us .....

Nothing will change.
It certainly works for them

Nothing will change.
I’m hoping they’ll be affected when they see how many fans have chosen not to renew their season tickets at this stage.
I’m hoping they realise unless they show more ambition next season, they’ll lose their best players, and fans will desert in droves.

Hope he’s installed as soon as the season finished or certainly before pre season

But kna ing us be after the 10th game after the season started
I think a bit of time is fine as the players all go on a break but if we’re anywhere close to pre seasons friendlies with nobody in it’s a cock up

A bit vague the title but what I’m asking is simply what do fans think will change if anything in the summer. We all know what should change, but like I say what do fans think will change. I personally think nothing much at all will change on or off the pitch. I can’t see Speakman changing things by bringing in the players with experience that we need or the actual model itself that Dreyfus has clearly set out. That will result in a real struggle on the pitch next season I believe. So in my view there will be no changes of note and we will struggle big time.
Nothing will change.

The vast majority will renew and turn up and take their medicine.

More of the same next season as we settle in to be a mid table selling club.

I've no idea what will happen, however the owners have had a long time to plan and put their mistakes right. They've got one chance to do the right thing in the summer and it's all down to them now. Personally I don't think they've got the balls and the knowhow to do it...

I think a bit of time is fine as the players all go on a break but if we’re anywhere close to pre seasons friendlies with nobody in it’s a cock up
Wasn’t Moyes announced at Rotherham pre season he was certainly in the stand watching I was there too we gave him a big cheer 🙊

Very little. KLD will cash in on prize assets and start the hunt for his next payday. Rinse and repeat.
I don’t buy this theory , he would gain financially if we got promoted and every chance we would attract buyers if in premiership .
He’s been naive and not signing a decent striker has been the biggest error

In the summer if we don’t get a good striker And a good manager then will be another crap season

Some of the players who have not developed as hoped will be sold or go out on loan. Others will stay to develop and by time give us a stronger squad. A few first team players will go as well, Clarke most likely.
And new youngsters will come in.

I cannot see the plan being promotion this year or next year. Nor can I see it being staying in Championship for years. If sole fans really think plan for KLD and Speakman is making money, they need to think again. Modern football is not a money machine

Back