What was the worst punishment you got at school?

safcrob

Winger
I mean after the cane had been banned. I remember once when the teacher whacked me over the head with his bare knuckles I had to try not to cry, crying at school in front of the class was seen as shameful.

Got caught stealing from the cafeteria so was in the unit for a while and had to clean the dishes on me dinner, this wasn’t that long ago as well I dinna how legally they got away with making me do the dinner ladies job

I got the cane for throwing papier-mâché at another lad at junior school while the teacher was out the class. The lad dodged and it splatted against the wall just as sir came back in.

I mean after the cane had been banned. I remember once when the teacher whacked me over the head with his bare knuckles I had to try not to cry, crying at school in front of the class was seen as shameful.
Pretty sure that incident has done lasting damage.
I was smeared in shit and encased in a steel helmet full of ravenous hamsters whilst they played Son of My Father by Chicory Tip at top volume and a giggling midget sandpapered my knob-end.

I never forgot my geography homework again like.
He said punishment mate.

Last edited:
The most embarrassing one, which come to think of it it's pretty much bullying child abuse. My English teacher made me draw a dot on the board and stick my nose on it and stand there for ages, in front of the class. I'm actually raging now just thinking of it, wasn't a really bad lad or owt, must have been for something trivial like talking or carrying on. Me being soft as shite went along with it 😳

Last edited:
The most embarrassing one, which come to think of it it's pretty much bullying child abuse. English teacher made me draw a dot on the board and stick my nose on it and stand there for ages. I'm actually raging now just thinking of it, wasn't a really bad lad or owt, must have been for something trivial like talking or carrying on.
I got the slipper in pennywell comp for farting,I shit you not,can’t remember the name of the teacher,young bloke,in hindsight he was more embarrassed than me I guess.

Back