What typified our club at the minute.

Nobody knows what tools he has been given to do a job, starts and ends at the top for me.
Probably better in a thread of its own but Speakman has recruited poorly in the last 3 transfer windows.

Even if he was working to budgetary restraints, we’ve paid fees for players who haven’t performed, or in positions where we already have players.

E.g. instead of paying for Rusyn, Pembele, Aouchice we could have bought one half decent striker for £5M?

Aoushite or whatever he’s called, geeing up the south stand then blasting his corner out of play! 😂 😂 loli

If you didnt laugh you’d cry.
In a couple of seasons he'll have developed to be able to take a corner.... then he'll be ready to be sold to Norwich for £200k, and Speakman will have us once again marvelling at the model in action.

So many empty seats that are evidently ST seats, most my mates decided to turn out local instead and they’ve had STs years. Apathy is precisely the word I’d use.
I sit in the second last row of the NS and the lads who usually stand in the back row haven’t been since before Christmas.

Back