What to do with Iran

Schooled, my arse!

That is the argument of a stone cold simpleton.

He completely misses the reasons for the Palestine resistance being in such a position in the first place.

How about the racists not stealing their land, not depriving them of their rights, not imprisoning them without trial, not torturing children, not murdering them...

Need I go on?

Last edited:

Schooled, my arse!

He completely misses the reasons for the Palestine resistance being in such a position in the first place.

How about the racists not stealing their land, not depriving them of their rights, not imprisoning them without trial, not torturing children, not murdering them...

Need I go on?

No, I think you've said all we needed to hear.

No, I think you've said all we needed to hear.
Good. I'm glad you're feeling more educated on this matter.

If you check online you can also see the hate speech and general lunacy spouted by the genocidal maniacs currently influencing the zionist info space.

If you have the stomach for it, you can also get on tiktok or other at forums to see the IGF in action e.g. mowing down families and laughing about it.

Schooled, my arse!

Need I go on?
By "the Palestine resistance" are you referring to the Hamas terrorists?

Back