What time is the plane due on Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's telling everyone on Twitter that he hasn't liked it for ages and can people remember that he was against it ages ago blah blah.
Quick look at his Twitter profile and it doesn't surprise me. Looks like a wrestling fan. Rest my case
Hoy a link up

Everyone I know said it was a terrible idea and we should be ashamed of ourselves for doing this to everyone's favourite 2nd team.

It seems the 200 or 90% were right.

Can I get my money back?

Dunno how to white text. I'm only a full back.
White text is easy mate

You've had your say plenty of times (understatement of the year) and I actually defended your right to give your opinion on the initial thread when you were taking a pasting from Keith.

You should realise, now that the plane has flown by and was a great success, that all your doing is trying to put down your fellow supporters for something which has already happened and you can't possibly change.
He's what the kids call Butthurt.
He'll harp on about it as long as possible regardless of reality and logic.

just was speaking to a villa fan, he thinks it's class and laughed when it flew over :lol:

Been getting pedo chants though from some I'm guessing Newcastle fans, stuck 5 fingers up at them.

Saw a Liverpool fan who's in a proper mood, threatened to hit me as he thought it was pathetic :lol: I did laugh at the villa score though so he's not happy

just was speaking to a villa fan, he thinks it's class and laughed when it flew over :lol:

Been getting pedo chants though from some I'm guessing Newcastle fans, stuck 5 fingers up them.

Saw a Liverpool fan who's in a proper mood, threatened to hit me as he thought it was pathetic :lol: I did laugh at the villa score though so he's not happy

:eek:

Been getting pedo chants though from some I'm guessing Newcastle fans, stuck 5 fingers up at them.

I wonder if it was really the plane that got him upset? :lol:

Aye, I'm going to delete my comments on Twitter because some sad sack is obsessing over them on a football messageboard :lol::oops:
The irony of you accusing someone of obsessing. You got completely obsessed over the plane and are now sitting in a puddle of tears, hair, and despair. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back