What time do you get up and go to sleep?

Raker

Winger
5:30 wake up - 10:00/10:30 sleep typically for raker.

I only ask this because when these champions league matches go later in the game/extra time I literally can’t stay awake. Was watching it round my brothers last night and came home when extra time was needed, eyes were closing.

How do yous all do it? I’m f***ing dropping come 9 o’clock at neet.

"What time do you get up and go to sleep?"

when I get up Im usually awake for the rest of the day

on a serious note, bed for 10pm and up at 6am or 6.30am. if im particularly knackered, bed at 9.30pm and have a rest and look on my phone until I drop off and lose the phone under the bed

Sleep at midnight get up at 6
Bed around 2/3 up 630 these days
Mad bastards. I’d be absolutely goosed, FairPlay.
"What time do you get up and go to sleep?"

when I get up Im usually awake for the rest of the day

on a serious note, bed for 10pm and up at 6am or 6.30am. if im particularly knackered, bed at 9.30pm and have a rest and look on my phone until I drop off and lose the phone under the bed
Aw shite off Bob ya pedantic shite hawk. Hope ya piss the bed toneet😂

Always up at 6 bells. Earlier in the summer when it's lighter so I can be out with the dog before it turns into Crufts out there.
I usually go to bed around midnight but sometimes if I am busy getting stuff done it can be later.
That's not enough sleep and I'm trying to get more into a routine, aiming for 10.30pm.

22:30 - 23:00 is probably my average going to bed time

03:00 - 03:30 is probably my average waking up time

I played footy last night though and had a pint after, absolutely no chance I was waking up at 03:00. I went to sleep around 23:30 and woke up at 05:30.

According to Apple, my average time asleep is 4hrs 11mins.

5:30 wake up - 10:00/10:30 sleep typically for raker.

I only ask this because when these champions league matches go later in the game/extra time I literally can’t stay awake. Was watching it round my brothers last night and came home when extra time was needed, eyes were closing.

How do yous all do it? I’m f***ing dropping come 9 o’clock at neet.
Up at 5, bed at 9, have some lady from Plymouth disturbing my sleep patterns at the moment

I sleeping pattern is absolutely fucked, I swear it's since my dog passed. He slept with me or if we were watching TV on the bed he'd be lying next to me. He was always up and down and he liked his back or arse against me so pretty much would wake me up alot. I always get up really early, like to get a two hour workout in and shower. But since he passed those laying on the bed watching TV has went to falling asleep at like 6 or so and waking up at like 2am. Once I'm awake I have to get up and exercise so my sleeping is fucked ATM even when I go out meaning I don't get to bed till late I'll wake up 3 or something and repeat.

12-7

ATM I fall sleep during the day for an hour or two as I’m pumped up full of drugs and have a dislocated shoulder which wakes me periodically during the night so I’m quite tired /sleepy during the day!

When im away at work, i finish at 11, sleep by around 0030, then up at 0530. Then theres a couple hours in the afternoon.

At home its 0630 then bed at 2300 or midnight.

Having less sleep seems to be a badge of honour to some, that they work harder they think.

But in truth its been proven to absolutely shred your health ti bits. Both mental and physical

22:30 - 23:00 is probably my average going to bed time

03:00 - 03:30 is probably my average waking up time

I played footy last night though and had a pint after, absolutely no chance I was waking up at 03:00. I went to sleep around 23:30 and woke up at 05:30.

According to Apple, my average time asleep is 4hrs 11mins.
Do you feel refreshed after you kip? Think I’d feel worse haha

Back