What the Falk

Where’s the blowhard Chris that said they were the class of the Championship and one of only a handful of ‘proper’ clubs in the league? Said they would beat us 3-0. We came away with a 0-1 win.
@MackeminGlasgow , you know I love your show but that guy was a goof.

Where’s the blowhard Chris that said they were the class of the Championship and one of only a handful of ‘proper’ clubs in the league? Said they would beat us 3-0. We came away with a 0-1 win.

@MackeminGlasgow , you know I love your show but that guy was a goof.
I have no idea why this bloody forum won't let me reply on phone. But here we are. Just fancied a wee change of guest and Simon is sound. I really like Chris to be fair mate. One of my good pals. Thinks very highly of Sunderland.

I have no idea why this bloody forum won't let me reply on phone. But here we are. Just fancied a wee change of guest and Simon is sound. I really like Chris to be fair mate. One of my good pals. Thinks very highly of Sunderland.
I listen regardless of the guest. Maybe at the time his way with words got to me. Either way, keep up the good work as my ride to work on Saturday morning wouldn’t be the same.

Back