What the Falk

They were talking about Clarke having his head turned if we slip away from the playoffs come January. Personally I think he is gone in January regardless if a good enough offer comes in. The question is, will that money be put back in for an experienced replacement and a decent striker? Or will it be more of the same young kids who can't do anything for us right now? I have a feeling it will be more young kids but I hope I'm wrong.

They were talking about Clarke having his head turned if we slip away from the playoffs come January. Personally I think he is gone in January regardless if a good enough offer comes in. The question is, will that money be put back in for an experienced replacement and a decent striker? Or will it be more of the same young kids who can't do anything for us right now? I have a feeling it will be more young kids but I hope I'm wrong.
Of course it will be young players, that's the strategy. The exact same strategy that signed jack clarke who will cause a meltdown when he leaves for £20m+.

Of course it will be young players, that's the strategy. The exact same strategy that signed jack clarke who will cause a meltdown when he leaves for £20m+.
Yes but we don't need anymore young players, we've got enough as it is. What we need is experienced players not flooding the club with kids every transfer window. I'm sure the majority of the fans will not be happy if all the money is wasted on young kids again in January, not what we need.

I believe in the recruitment team to find jack Clarke's replacement that's the model & I believe it's the right way forward for our club

Cheers all the same, personally for me if we don't get promoted then i want to see a change next season.
Well according to one comment I’ve read today from one of our fans on social media “Safc are rubbish they need to go back in league 1”. One defeat and people lose all sense of reality regardless of what model we have in place, always been the case and always will be. We have an incredibly young/inexperienced team that will have ups and downs, it’s to be expected. As long as we keep seeing progression, which I think we are then it needs to be supported.

Well according to one comment I’ve read today from one of our fans on social media “Safc are rubbish they need to go back in league 1”. One defeat and people lose all sense of reality regardless of what model we have in place, always been the case and always will be. We have an incredibly young/inexperienced team that will have ups and downs, it’s to be expected. As long as we keep seeing progression, which I think we are then it needs to be supported.
but the progression has to be towards the premier league papa smurf, i have been around this forum long enough to remember a time not that long ago when some said, it would be good to go down maybe we would win some games, on the verge of getting relegated from the premier league at the time, and a season later the same thing in the championship, the comment you saw, said person must of been of the same mindset at the time, all the same, the club won't sack Mowbray and he will get to the end of the season, however next season, no promotion and its time to bring in his successor, and then go for automatic under him.

Back