What player would be worst to lose

Status
Not open for further replies.

The one that would have the biggest impact would be McGuire, the one I'd hate to lose the most is O'Nien

Basically what player is our biggest asset. I’m struggling to think of one
I genuinely don’t care if we lose any player atm. It’s a sad reflection of where we are as a club, there are no players that I feel are important to the club any more.1

Willis. Especially if we stick with 3 at the back with him given the role to advance forward with the ball.
Willis, Hume, Gooch, 0'Nien & Maguire are our key players, wouldn't want to lose any of them.

Really hoping Embo has a breakthrough season also.
I have my fingers crossed the Embleton has a full seaso. Without any injury concerns in front of him. He could prove to be an important cog in the squad.

Last edited:
Willis, Hume, Gooch, 0'Nien & Maguire are our key players, wouldn't want to lose any of them.

Really hoping Embo has a breakthrough season also.
It feels like it's make or break for Embleton this season to me. He's not a kid anymore and you've got to wonder where his career is heading if he can't secure a place in this team.

Last edited:
Willis and gooch. 2 who could make the step up imo

09 is ok but doubt he could make it any higher, maybe lower championship at a push

Our squad is rotten

From the successful period of Parkinsons reign, Maguire, Gooch, Hume and O9 were pretty important. Willis is probably 1 of the side who could definitely step up a level, player of the season last season. Signing Wright or similar centre back is important.

It was McGeady, he left. Then it was John Mclaughlin, he left. Now I would say it is probably Willis or Maguire but the gulf in class is narrowing with each sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back