What Order Do You Read The RTG Message Board When You Log In?

SAFC1962

Winger
For me, I always go to football first to see if we've signed or sold anyone & injury news. The daily footy thread from @hank williams is a must read.
Then I usually head into Parsnip (sometimes wonder why some discussions are 'snipped). Usually SMB next, dip into Politics sometimes to have a look (few too many leftist views for me ) & Cricket (if England playing), maybe Betting to check tips. What's people's preference?

Depends. If there's f*ck all happening, football-wise, I occasionally head straight to SMB but, aye, usually PF.

Never been on the politics one, ever, I don't think. I avoid it cos I know that's where the proper nutters will be and I can't be doing with that shit.

Last edited:
I go to SMB, then Parsnip to do the quizzes. I used to go onto Politics but I’m done with that on account of the snitches.

Then finally PF to get thoroughly depressed .

Always SMB, specifically the Ukraine thread. Can't remember how but it was through a link to this thread that I became aware of the website as I don't tend to visit other teams forums.
Always have a quick glance thro the other threads for the non Sunderland specific stuff.
Also sometimes pop over to Pure Football for general footie stuff or just to see how yer all feeling about the club :D

Back