What medicines do SMBers take?

55, I take the statin as I have hereditary high bad cholesterol. I also have high good cholesterol as well.

My dad stopped taking statins due to muscle wastage, he also got his dosage on all his other tablets reduced.

When asked by the doctor how he was not too long ago he said, ‘Well I’m still here’. :lol:

I couldn’t tell you what all his other tablets are.

Azathioprine - immunosuppressant to control crohns.
Multi vitamin and mineral tablet.
Glucosamine.
Vitamin D (flagged up as low in blood test and was told to take extra)
and a HRT patch stuck on my bum cheek.

Of course you will if you get a test, the average person is above where they say you should be.

I've been tested as part of my MOT. Everything else spot on. Nurse went through diet etc and there wasn't much room for improvement. No recommendations for meds though thus far.

I've been tested as part of my MOT. Everything else spot on. Nurse went through diet etc and there wasn't much room for improvement. No recommendations for meds though thus far.

The doctor didn’t even suggest diet to me in my 30’s, I had to suggest it myself.

When I asked how long he wanted me on them for he said the rest of my life, I did resist telling him to fuck off, although he did get struck off not too long after.

Back