What is your favourite ever PC game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mux

Striker
As the title suggests - and why?

Mine probably has to be Fallout 3, yet interestingly I never branched out into Skyrim etc.

I'm looking at expanding my PC game collection but want some absolute pearlers as recommended by the SMB.

Far too expansive a question to say.

Most of the best games are well known.

Some of the indie titles past and to come are always worth checking out.

Two of my favourites:

Mine favourite indie game is broforce! Pure tribute to the 80s-

For a proper game though I would have to say the tomb raider series or football manager.

Going to say Skyrim, sank so many hours into that, and probably will again with the re-release.

Edit: just pre-ordered it on the PS4 so I guess that's my November plans sorted.

Last edited:
As the title suggests - and why?

Mine probably has to be Fallout 3, yet interestingly I never branched out into Skyrim etc.

I'm looking at expanding my PC game collection but want some absolute pearlers as recommended by the SMB.
Get the skyrim remaster. It is better than fallout.

Going to say Skyrim, sank so many hours into that, and probably will again with the re-release.

Edit: just pre-ordered it on the PS4 so I guess that's my November plans sorted.
I will be playing it on Laptop as it's free.

Reactions: mux
Skool Daze and Skool Daze 2 for the old Speccy 48k. f***ing brilliant games. You can get the remastered PC version of it for nowt if anyone wants it.

Latest has to be Fallout 3. f***ing loved it. Fallout 4 was a bit of a let down unfortunately. Put more into crafting shite than actual gameplay and good quests. Skyrim was pretty good too.

Fallout 4 was a bit of a let down unfortunately. Put more into crafting shite than actual gameplay and good quests.
I loved FO4 but can understand the criticism. If all the crafting and building led to something it would have been interesting. As it is you just have enough food, water, and beds then stick a few turrets around the place.

The clipping was a pain in the f***ing arse too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back