What is the most reliable bike for a fattie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Motorbike with a sidecar full of pies! ;)

Just get a decent bike that will fit your needs. 19 Clem is fine for a mountain bike. If you proper get into it then get a better bike. There is no better way to curse a lifestyle change than going over board on all the best kit to start off with.

Motorbike with a sidecar full of pies! ;)

Just get a decent bike that will fit your needs. 19 Clem is fine for a mountain bike. If you proper get into it then get a better bike. There is no better way to curse a lifestyle change than going over board on all the best kit to start off with.

:lol:

I want a bike as cheap as I can get that can take my weight. It doesn't matter how heavy the frame is either as the vast majority of ballast will be my fat arse. So any cheap mountain bike really?

I wouldn't worry if you stick at it the bike wont have to cope with 19 clem for long as the weight will fly off.

Really depends whether you want a mountain bike or a road bike. You have to work harder with a MB but road bikes are all the range at the minute. A good idea could be a hybrid which falls in the middle.

I will point out I'm no expert but if it was me and I didn't want to spend a lot this bike looks good value at £99.99.

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/...0185_langId_-1_categoryId_269353#BVRRWidgetID

Best advice really is to go to a few shops and see what suits you.

Don't buy any bike from Halfords for less than £300. They don't even consider you a customer if you any bother.
Hybrid is a good idea. The Carerra bikes are nice. Go for one of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back