What is going on at my beloved club

Angmering

Central Defender
Please, we need stability.
Whilst I don’t disagree with the removal of Beale(every man and his dog saw the footage) and against a young lad who’s been exeptional along with his efforts, we saw the ego of a never has been come to fruition, note to the board, that was a very naive appointment. Anyway I’m very happy with the work of Kristian Speakman and the Vision and ethos he brings. I don’t want to use the dirty M word because it boils my P*ss, but this ethos will get us out of this status quo believe me, I grant you, it is up to be abused if the current hierarchy don’t have our vision, but we need youth, stability and investment.

Please, we need stability.
Whilst I don’t disagree with the removal of Beale(every man and his dog saw the footage) and against a young lad who’s been exeptional along with his efforts, we saw the ego of a never has been come to fruition, note to the board, that was a very naive appointment. Anyway I’m very happy with the work of Kristian Speakman and the Vision and ethos he brings. I don’t want to use the dirty M word because it boils my P*ss, but this ethos will get us out of this status quo believe me, I grant you, it is up to be abused if the current hierarchy don’t have our vision, but we need youth, stability and investment.
Whatever things Speakman has done well, he has also failed in key areas

His last obviously good signing was Ballard. Bellingham has done ok so his potential is visible. Getting Rigg to stay was good.

Bealé's appointment matched just about nothing Speakman and Dreyfus promised in their search to replace Mowbray.

His last obviously good signing was Ballard. Bellingham has done ok so his potential is visible. Getting Rigg to stay was good.

Bealé's appointment matched just about nothing Speakman and Dreyfus promised in their search to replace Mowbray.
I was quite satisfied with the on field progress in particular at the club up until a couple of months ago. Accepting not everything was perfect with the inability to bring in a meaningful centre forward etc but all clubs have bits they arent happy with. Then we sack Mowbray, appoint Beale, have a 1 in 63 chance of drawing the Mags in a cup draw and the stuff that followed, sack Beale. It all seems a bit of a shambles at the minute.

EM, are the players a progression from the likes of Mcfazz and the ilk. I know as well as you, he’s fucked up in areas he should have not being in the first place, but it is player recruitment I’m piping about.

EM, are the players a progression from the likes of Mcfazz and the ilk. I know as well as you, he’s fucked up in areas he should have not being in the first place, but it is player recruitment I’m piping about.
We can't keep using McFadzean and his like as our yardstick. Recruitment of players ready for a genuine promotion challenge this season has been a failure. There are no ready made replacements for likely departures which is how the recruitment strategy is meant to work. He has had some successes and I praise him for that, but it's difficult to see how we will break this cycle with the current approach - and that is very much down to Dreyfus and Sartori.

Three managers in a row have made it clear that they haven't been given the right tools to deliver what is expected of them, and whatever their indvidual shortcomings that's telling a tale.

Back