What do you want out of life?

Kidder

Central Defender
Not quite sure why I'm posting this. Been a bit reflective as I have a job I'm really happy in, but possibility of another one which is much better paid. It'll be more shit, so I doubt I'd go for it. In younger days I would've chased the money. So it got me thinking, what do I really want in life? I've hopefully got plenty of years left, but I'm not getting any younger. I'd rather take the least shit in life i can all round and just enjoy the life I lead. Guess wondering if anyone else has reflected on where they are in life?

I want to inspire my children and make sure they're as prepared as they can be for the utter shit that awaits them later on. I still have pangs of guilt for bringing them into the world.

That apart I want to fully use every minute that I can. Who knows when you fall out of the tree. No time to be bored.

Apart from health, wealth and happiness for the people I love in the long-term, in the short-term I'd love to grow up and be pain free
The first three are achievable I guess.
I want to inspire my children and make sure they're as prepared as they can be for the utter shit that awaits them later on. I still have pangs of guilt for bringing them into the world.

That apart I want to fully use every minute that I can. Who knows when you fall out of the tree. No time to be bored.
I’ve seen loads of people post similar to your first paragraph. I always find it a bizarre statement.

Last edited:
1. Mowbray back - or more realistically/hopefully someone better
2. Nobody I know dying for a few year
3. Peace of mind
4. Saudis to buy an Italian club and let the Mags wither away
5. Labour government

Back