What are your kids doing ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

8 year old is doing ok - just flattening batteries on all our tech.

4 year old is struggling. Can’t really understand why we can’t go to the beach or even more sadly go and see grandparents.

My 6 yearold has been canny so far this week.
Today could be a tester with the grim weather......Nintendo Switch will hopefully keep her occupied for a bit this afternoon.

5 year old and one year old.

been no bother apart from the f***ing mess they leave after they’ve been in a room. Sick of tidying up after them.

had them in the garden most the week and let them go nuts out there.

I feel for people who don’t have a garden to lock them out in

The youngest her normal routine albeit without our visits as she is in a mental health unit. ☹

That must be hard on all of you. Sending my love xx

Mine is doing a mix of sleeping, school work, teaching me TikTok dances and I'm teaching her how to box.

Homework, the school are being quite good communicating with the kids to be fair.

other than that, face-timing friends /tv & films/books/baking and in the garden as much as possible.

Home work, couple of hours of conditioning work and just plonked her gym beam out in the garden with some mats so she can do some stuff on there.
Got a couple of 10ft posts so may sink them this week and stick a steel bar between so she has a high bar to mess about with this week
Night times seems to consist of playing on her pc and texting her mates

18 month old blissfully unaware of anything

4yr old asking for snacks or what’s for tea 24hrs a day.

My bairn enjoys playing computer games / playing on his tablet and reading. He made me laugh the other day when he started designing a Sim lady and he gave her massive tits :lol:, we both chuckled tbf.

Sleeping and university work.

The youngest her normal routine albeit without our visits as she is in a mental health unit. ☹
sorry to hear that epps....been and done that with my youngest, they do if nothing else keep them safe so take solace in that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back