What are you playing?

Discussion in 'Games and games consoles' started by Ramshanker, Feb 8, 2019.

1. xmfd

xmfd Winger

Overwatch and Rocket League.

Sacked Red Dead Redemption 2 off in the final chapter.

2. rugga

rugga Midfield

I haven't got a console at the moment so working my way through some games picked up on the Steam sale over the years. Playing Saints Row 3 and enjoying it.

3. dixonsafc

dixonsafc Striker

RDR2 is shite, i've persevered with 10 hours and don't understand what people are getting out of it?

The controls are annoyingly clunky, the story is slow, the scenery is shite and bland, riding around on horse for hours is boring as fuck and the missions are repetitive.

ilovehorswill and girojim like this.
  4. kingmob

kingmob Central Defender

Just finished dying light and now onto the following. Played it co-op on pc, one of the most fun games I've ever played.

5. Capt. Orr

Capt. Orr Goalkeeper

RDR2 PS4 but not that inspired by it.

6. jacko100

jacko100 Winger

Trying to get the last trophy I need to get platinum on Spider-Man but don’t think I’ll have the patience to do it. Could’ve got it easily earlier on if I’d spent my tokens on suits instead of gadgets. Now have to get top score on all challenges to get what I need. Not sure I can be arsed tbh!

7. Flying Lotus

Flying Lotus Midfield

God of War. It’s a big game - put in quite a few hours now and apparently I’m not even half way with the main story :eek:

8. peterleeblackcat

peterleeblackcat Midfield

I've completed the main story and was gonna try and Platinum it but I've gave up for now, good game though.

Bit of a pain doing the challenges for the tokens mind, I'd spent mine on gadgets first as well. Still managed to get enough for the suits and platinumed it, really good game, might get it back to do the dlc when it comes down in price enough

Last edited: Feb 26, 2019
  9. jacko100

jacko100 Winger

The stealth ones I'll prob do, its the drone ones that get me, just get stressed to fuck doing them.

peterleeblackcat likes this.
  10. peterleeblackcat

peterleeblackcat Midfield

Bought Trials Rising of the dashboard last night so will probably be playing that tonight and getting stressed to fuck

11. Caer_Urfa

Caer_Urfa Striker

12. UTW

UTW Midfield

Jumping between darksiders 2 and failing miserably at a SL1 run of DS1.

13. x ALiEN 8

x ALiEN 8 Midfield

Earth Defense Force 5, I've clocked over 400 hours and it's only been out 3 months :lol:

14. Pricey

Pricey Central Defender

FIFA 15 & GTA V

15. Fetch Fletch

Fetch Fletch Striker

Anthem. And contrary to the poorly judged reviews before release (destiny, hell even COD doesn't get them anymore because it's "unfair") I'm absolutely loving it

16. Billy Batts

Billy Batts Striker

Just bought assassin's creed origins off ps store for £15, so be getting stuck into that until division 2 comes out.

17. S3RGIO33

S3RGIO33 Full Back

Bioshock Infinite on PS4. Just finished Bioshock and Bioshock 2. Brilliant games.

18. Billy Batts

Billy Batts Striker

Amazing trilogy.

19. Gala

Gala Midfield

Until Dawn, it’s class.

20. everstar

everstar Winger

Sekiro at the mo. Getting my arse kicked but slowly but surely getting through it